Full -time Starting Salary £20,970.66
At UKSLS we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of care and support to people with learning disabilities enabling them to live independently within their community. We believe everybody has the right to community participation and access to high standards of living. We continuously strive to make this possible by ensuring we recruit engaging, dedicated and motivated support staff who are as passionate about health and social care as we are.
- Do you have experience of working in services were the behaviours of the person are different, challenging and can be a barrier to community participation?
- Are you a professional who will see the person and not the behaviour?
- Do you have empathy, patience and the determination to ensure everyone succeeds?
- Are you able to get over or even remove the barriers to inclusion?
At UKSLS we only want the people who want to work with individuals with learning disabilities and mental health issues with a purpose of enhancing their lives and creating access to local communities.
We will offer you:
- A staff pension scheme
- Employee assistance scheme
- Bespoke training packages throughout your employment with us
- Competitive salaries.
You will offer our customers
- Community Access
All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
To apply for this exciting new role, or to find out further information, please visit our website and complete an application form https://www.uksupportedliving.co.uk
The provision of personal information by applicants for any particular role with us is on the basis solely of consideration for employment posts and this data is not used, shared or stored in any other way and on any other basis. By applying for a position with us you are authorising us to retain data only for this purpose and only for the consideration of you for this or any other future roles with us. At any time you may contact us and ask us to destroy your recruitment file and we will do so within 48 hours of your request.
To apply go to employment page and apply on-line