Full-time position £26,013.18
Closing date 7th June 2018
We are currently looking for a Community Access Manger to join our established professional team. We have a clear vision that all our managers should have a presence in the community mentoring their staff teams and ensuring quality support is delivered.
- Working with the Registered Manager to create a culture of best practice within your teams
- Working on a bespoke rota system to develop person centred schedules
- Working with the Clinical Team to ensure all services exceed the expectations of our customers
- Working with the Clinical Team to create plans that enable our customers to have an active community presence and feel valued within their local area.
- Mentoring your staff teams and assist them to become a professional within the health and social care industry
- Being a part of your allocated area rather than an observer
Work with us and you will obtain:
- Induction and Quality Training
- Mentoring and Support
- Personal and Professional Development
- Use of CORP – The use of an iPad, to record real time information on a daily basis.
We will offer you:
- A staff pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Bespoke training packages throughout your employment with us
- Competitive salaries.
- Self motivated & well organised.
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of the people we support and the business
- Good communication skills
- A can do attitude
At UKSLS our number one objective and shared ambition commences with the recruitment of quality staff who can offer person centered support to people with learning disabilities.
We are a paperless organisation with the most up to date technology and bespoke systems therefore allowing you to be at the heart of service provision and enabling you to write, change and update support plans in real time.
The provision of personal information by applicants for any particular role with us is on the basis solely of consideration for employment posts and this data is not used, shared or stored in any other way and on any other basis. By applying for a position with us you are authorising us to retain data only for this purpose and only for the consideration of you for this or any other future roles with us. At any time you may contact us and ask us to destroy your recruitment file and we will do so within 48 hours of your request.
Please apply on-line by completing an application on the employment page.