Community Access Supervisor (Level 2)
At UKSLS our number one objective and shared ambition commences with the recruitment of quality staff who can offer person centered support to people with learning disabilities and forensic backgrounds.
Are you an experienced Team Manager/Supervisor with the knowledge, passion and ability to lead our Community Access Liaison Team into developing personalised effective support services for the people who use our services?
• Providing leadership to the existing Support team
• Monitor staff rotas that have been produced by Community Access Managers
• Meeting CQC standards
• Management of finance including staff budgets
• Supervise and support team members to help them reach their potential within the company
• Assist with employee retention
• Completing care plans and risk assessments
• Maintaining excellent care standards
• Assessing the quality of the service user experience.
• Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (willing to work towards) or equivalent
• Proven track record of working within Heath & Social Care.
• Self motivated & well organised
• Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
• Good communication skills
• Able to work as part of a core staff team.
All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
To apply for this exciting new role please call 01202 038 005 and ask for Emma, or alternatively look at our website and visit our jobs page.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,533.00 /year
Management within the Care Sector: 1 year
Required licence or certification: