Job Title: Team Co-ordinator (Community Access Manager)
Salary £27,221.76 to £30,716.16
Based on 42 hours per week and 7 on calls per month, sleep ins are paid at £78.48 per sleep
- Working with people who have a learning disability, mental health issue and/or a forensic background
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure all services exceed the expectations of our customers
- Creating plans that enable our customers to have an active community presence and feel valued within their local area.
- Mentoring your staff teams and assist them to become a professional within the health and social care industry
- Working on a bespoke Rota system & cutting-edge technology to develop and Implement person centered schedules
- Being a part of your allocated area rather than an observer
At UKSLS our number one objective and shared ambition commences with the recruitment of quality staff who can offer person centered support to people with learning disabilities.
We are currently looking for a Community Access Manager to join our established professional team. We have a clear vision that all our managers should work within their services mentoring their staff teams and ensuring quality support is delivered. We are a paperless organisation with the most up to date technology and bespoke systems therefore allowing you to be at the heart of service provision and enabling you to write, change and update support plans in real time.
You will offer our customers
We will offer you:
Skilled in Rota development and management
Ability to lead and mentor community teams
A can do attitude
Ability to understand behaviours that are different
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We will offer you:
- A staff pension scheme
- Staff reward scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Bespoke training packages throughout your employment with us
- Death in Service
- Competitive salaries
Salary up to: £30,716.16 depending on qualifications and experience
All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and 5 years complete reference checks.
To apply please visit our website at http://www.uksupportedliving.co.uk. and complete an application form, apply via indeed or call Michelle or Francesca on 01202 038005
The provision of personal information by applicants for any particular role with us is on the basis solely of consideration for employment posts and this data is not used, shared or stored in any other way and on any other basis. By applying for a position with us you are authorising us to retain data only for this purpose and only for the consideration of you for this or any other future roles with us.
At any time you may contact us and ask us to destroy your recruitment file and we will do so within 48 hours of your request