At UKSLS our number one objective and shared ambition commences with the recruitment of quality staff who can offer person centred support to people with learning disabilities and forensic backgrounds.
Are you an experienced Team Manager/Supervisor with the knowledge, passion and ability to lead our Community Access Liaison Team into developing personalised effective support services?
• Providing leadership to the existing Support team
• Produce person centered rota’s that meet the needs of the individual you are supporting
• Meeting CQC standards
• Management of finance including staff budgets
• Supervise and support team members to help them reach their potential within the company
• Assist with recruitment and retention
• Completing care plans and risk assessments
• Maintaining excellent care standards
• Assessing the quality of the service user experience
• Work as a participating partner of the Operational Centre Management Team.
Salary up to £26,000.00 depending on qualifications and experience.
• Minimum Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social care or equivalent operational experience
• Proven track record of working within health and social care.
• Self motivated & well organised
• Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A can do attitude.
All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
If you are a Team leader who wants to take the next step up in your career, or an experienced Manager who wants to work in a company that has developed an advanced recording and reporting system that can manage service provision in real time and is prepared to invest heavily in your future, apply today.
Supervisory Role Health & Social Care: 2 years
Required licence or certification: