Firstly, Happy New Year to you!
It is the start of a very exciting year for us here at UKSLS, beginning with a company restructure which will welcome new roles for our current Senior Support Workers, Support Workers and Managers. Details of these roles and our job vacancies will be revealed towards the end of this month. We will also be advertising this in the local press so hope that this will be of interest to you.
These roles will fully incorporate the use of our database, C.O.R.P and will allow us to continue to deliver a high standard of care and support to our clients.
Over the next few months our blogs will feature the following topics:
- Details regarding new structure and new job roles
- “A day in the life of…”
- Features from our January newsletter
- Regular updates from Managing Director, Stephen Lawson and Registered Manager, Tammy Grainger
- New job vacancies
- “In the news this week…”
- Details on staff training sessions and courses
- Details for recruitment open days
So please continue to read!
I’ll leave you with two links to Health and Social Care reports that have been featured in the news this week.
blog by: Megan Hawkins, HR Recruitment Administrator – UKSLS