Job title: Community Access Supervisor Level 1- Male only due to requirements of services.
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
At UKSLS our number one objective and shared ambition commences with the recruitment of quality staff who can offer person centred support to people with learning disabilities and forensic backgrounds.
Are you an experienced Team Manager/Supervisor with the knowledge, passion and ability to lead our Community Access Liaison Team into developing personalised effective support.
• Providing leadership to the existing Support team
• Monitor staff rotas that have been produced Team Leaders (Community Access Supervisors)
• Meeting CQC standards
• Management of finance including staff budgets
• Supervise and support team members to help them reach their potential within the company
• Assist with recruitment and retention
• Completing care plans and risk assessments
• Maintaining excellent care standards
• Assessing the quality of the service user experience
• Minimum Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care or equivalent
• Proven track record of working within health and social care
We offer you:
• A staff pension scheme
• Staff reward scheme
• Bespoke training packages throughout your employment with us
• Competitive salaries
• Self motivated & well organised.
• Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work as part of a core staff team
All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
To apply for this exciting new role please email your CV to Megan Hawkins or phone 01202 331731
If you are a Team leader who wants to take the next step up in your career, or an experienced Manager who wants to work in a company that has developed an advanced recording and reporting system that can manage service provision in real time and is prepared to invest heavily in your future, apply today.