UK Supported Living Services Ltd status update
UK Supported Living has grown rapidly and now supports clients across many commissioning groups in Dorset and Hampshire. We have been responding to the very many changes in the sector over the last year and a half. For the last 18 months the business has been:
1. Consolidating our rapid expansion
2. Developing a management structure that can successfully manage further growth beyond the entrepreneurial launch
3. Embedding our electronic rota management system
4. Embedding our entirely new paperless and fully mobile care database
5. Navigating the impacts of austerity
6. Navigating the impacts of key employment tribunal decisions on pay and conditions in the wider sector
7. Implementing a unique salaried model for all employees
8. Embedding best practice in recruitment
9. Embedding a new training approach
10. Maintaining profitability within the above framework
The 10 point 18 month period of consolidation is now successfully navigated and this report lays out a vision for the next two years.
All of this hard work can be evidenced in our most recent Care Quality Commission audit under the new tougher regime which rated our service as “Good”.
There remain challenges but the investments to date place us in a strong position going forward.
UK Supported Living Ltd